After a successful debut in 2015, Snowtunes makes a triumphant return to the pristine setting of Lake Jindabyne for 2016. Snowtunes will unshackle your imagination and push the boundaries of a modern day music event to offer snow-goers the ultimate music festival experience at the base of the Snowy Mountains.
Enjoy 11 hours of live music and entertainment in the Snowy Mountains!
Hang out with some of the best chart-topping artists in the country in a variety of styles.
Ski and snowboard during the day and experience a full evening of live performances to create the ultimate Snowtunes experience.
Getting to the snow this year is Snow Worries at all with this amazing offer! This package is inclusive of Travel, Accommodation Hot Breakfasts and Festival Ticket!
Experience a full evening of live performances along with food, bars and amusement rides to create the ultimate Snowtunes experience.
• Snowtunes Festival Ticket
• 2 x Nights Accommodation at The Snowy Valley Resort Jindabyne
• All Transport from Sydney/Canberra to the snow in comfortable coaches & mini coaches
• Shuttle up and down the mountain each day
• 2 x National Park Fees
• 3 – Course Dinner on Saturday Night
• 2 x Hot Breakfasts
• Dedicated Trip Tour Guides
Oz Snow Bus departs Friday evening from
• Sydney’s Central Station (Eddy Ave Bay 9) @ 6pm
• Wollongong University (Western Bus Bay) @ 4pm
• Canberra (Jolimont Centre) @ 10pm
Purchase your lift passes and equipment on the bus to the Snow Friday.
2:00pm-1:00am, Designed so you can ski or snowboard all day and party all night!
SNOWTUNES is located at the OPEN AIR STAGE off Barry way in Jindabyne opposite the Snowy Mountains Grammar School off Kosciuszko Rd. Bus Services will operate between Canberra, Queenbeyan, Berridale and Cooma.
OPEN AIR STAGE - JINDABYNE, NSW
• This is strictly an age 18+ event.
• Lineup and set times are subject to change.
• Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
• Wristbands are void if tampered with or removed.
• Bring your ski jacket!
• Do not bring your skis and snowboards to the event, there is no storage for them.
• Don't forget your ID and ticket when coming to the show.
• There is limited parking onsite at the festival.
• Keep an eye on our Facebook page and website for bus service information.
• Make sure you read the Terms and Conditions before arriving at the gate.
• Keep your wristband on at all times.
• Merchandise will be sold inside the festival.
• Medical staff will be present onsite, should you have any dramas please see our lovely medical team they're there to help.
• Food options will be available onsite.
• Intoxication: Anyone who is intoxicated won't be served alcohol and rejected from the festival.
• The police and drug detection dogs will be present at the event.
• Please respect the local community and environment, dispose of your rubbish in the bins provided.
• DON'T BE A TOSSER!
TRAVELLING TO SNOWTUNES
BUSES AND COACHES
If you are travelling via our Snowtunes coach or by private charter please note the venue is the Open Air Stage (The Claypits) located off Barry Way opposite Snowy Mountains Grammar School. Once you have dropped off your customers in the designated coach drop off zone, please proceed through the artist gate and park your bus backstage in our staff parking area. This will enable easy access upon conclusion of Snowtunes. If you decide to leave the venue for the evening, please return no later than midnight. Any arrival after this time will result in your vehicle being turned away. No vehicle access between midnight and 01:15 due to patrons egressing the event. We ask that you follow instructions of our security and traffic staff when entering and exiting the venue.
TOWN CENTRE: Snowtunes is pleased to announce a free shuttle service from the Town Centre into our event! The shuttle bus will be limited, so please be mindful of the wait if you intend to catch a bus from town. Buses will run from 16:00hrs - 20:00hrs from the Town Centre into Snowtunes. At conclusion of our event, a shuttle service will be operating from Snowtunes back to the Town Centre, again this is limited seating but will operate for an hour after the event commencing at 01:15.
NIGHT BUS: Snowtunes has been added as an additional stop on the local night bus! Please stay tuned and check out the bus timetable for pickup times from Snowtunes and Jindabyne at conclusion of the event. The website for the Night Bus is: http://www.nightbus.com.au/uploads/477/small-poster.pdf
PARKING AT SNOWTUNES
We have very limited parking onsite on Saturday, please make sure you arrive early if you intend to park. Car parking is charged at $20 and will need to be paid in cash upon entering the car park. If you decide to drive, please remember to be safe on the roads.
DROPPING OFF OR PICKING UP FROM SNOWTUNES
Drop off's and pick up's for Snowtunes will be made available on the day and night. If any vehicles arrive before or after the designated timings, we will unfortunately have to turn your vehicle away.
DROP OFF'S: between 14:00-00:00 ONLY.
NO ACCESS BETWEEN 00:00 until 01:15 due to patrons egressing the event.
PICK UP'S: between 01:15-3:00 ONLY.
TRAVELLING BY BUS TO SNOWTUNES
The following return bus services will be operating to Snowtunes on event day - timings are TBA but bus tickets are available for sale now in advance as there is very limited seating available on each bus.